Lunch is a part of our daily routine. Whether you spend the time at your desk cramming in some extra work, or you’re at home relaxing in front of the TV, we want you to share a moment from your lunch break for this week’s Mashable photo challenge. So, when it’s time for lunch, snap a quick photo and send it to us.
For example, Mashable headquarters is located near Madison Square Park in New York City. Sometimes after a morning at work, Mashable staff members will grab some food and walk over to the park to enjoy their lunch breaks.
Send us a photo of your favorite lunch time hideaway or routine — or send us an actual photo of your lunch. It’s up to you. You can use any camera or editing software you’d like.
As always, feel free to interpret this prompt any way you would like. We’re looking forward to seeing more of your great photos!
How To Enter the Challenge
- Take a picture that represents a lunch break to you.
- Tweet your photo to @mashablehq with the hashtag #MashPics. If you need more than one tweet to write your caption, just send us another tweet. OR
- Drop your photo into the picture widget below.
Submit your photo by Wednesday, May 2 at 12:00 p.m. EST. We’ll feature some of our favorite photos on Mashable, as well as on our Facebook page. We can’t wait to see what you send in!
For more Social Media coverage:
- Follow Mashable Social Media on Twitter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Subscribe to the Social Media channel
- Download our free apps for Android, Mac, iPhone and iPad