Here’s the truth: Planning your pre-launch is JUST as important as preparing your actual launch strategy. And the right pre-launch ramp-up will help you set the stage for a successful launch.
While there are many ways to execute a pre-launch strategy, sometimes it’s nice when you can cut through all of the noise and follow a single, no-nonsense, proven blueprint that’ll get you where you want to go.
That’s what I have for you today: A 90-day pre-launch roadmap that you can follow to create the momentum you need for an effective launch.
Today’s plan is broken up into three months of specific strategies that build on each other. There are three key concepts:
- CREATE and post original content weekly
- CONNECT with your audience with a Facebook community
- COMMIT with a 21-day Challenge
I also have a comprehensive guide to the 3 Cs to help you execute your plan. You can get that here.
Over the next 90 days of this plan you will learn:
- How to get into the habit of creating consistent content every week (and how to get the most leads out of that content!)
- The best place to set up your opt-in
- How to segment your audience
- How to run a Facebook group that truly engages and conditions your audience to hear from you
Links mentioned in this episode:
Episode 122: Get Your Content House in Order
90-Day Pre-Launch Blueprint
Episode 146: 3 Types of Facebook Groups: How to Use Them to Strengthen Your Impact, Leadership and Profits (Part 1) – GRAB THE FREEBIE TOO!
James Wedmore, Episode 76: Breakthroughs with Surveys
The Complete Guide to Facebook Pixels with Rick Mulready
Nathalie Lussier’s Social Media Challenge Ideas: The Full A-Z Guide To Running Your Own Online Challenge
Copywriting Resource: Marie Forleo and Laura Belgray, The Copy Cure
Copywriting Resource: Ray Edwards, Free Course